Sunday, October 17, 2010

at point where i should conclude that life is a like a drama... it's simply like a story in the novel.. we just never knew what will happened next... for what had happened , it's a remarkable experiences in my life at this born...
when i fall, i try to climb back the mountain,
when i sad, i cry deep inside my heart,
when i devastated, i attempt to run away from everyone,
when i'm lonely, i just wish that someone can hold me close,
and when i here, i learn something new...
it's hard to move on but it is true,
i crawl again to know the outside world,
i hold myself tight to have the strenght to stand again,
but.. there is a moment, when the memories just breeze to you,
and everything seemed like just happened yesterday,
when the time come, my tear drop and wash away the time
i try to look behind but there's no shoulder to cry on...
i console myself to let everything flies away..
though it's hard to let it go
i take my hand to wipe the tears and i push myself to stand again
as nothing had happened like a plain glass of water...

2 comments:

  1. You commented on post and all I can say is .. Like wise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-).. its not as easy as it can be said/written....only he/she/you/i/we/they/us know how it feel..

    ReplyDelete